Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Kiss To Tell by W. Winters - Review by Juls

A Kiss To TellA Kiss To Tell by Willow Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“You were just the sad girl who looked at me like you couldn’t wait to run from me. So I refused to chase you, Chloe. Now that I have you, I’m begging you, don’t run from me.”

I really didn’t think that I’d have tears running down my face by the time I finished reading, A Kiss To Tell. The last thing I thought I’d feel was sadness, but boy was I wrong! I literally was on the edge of my seat the entire time while reading this. It was so suspenseful, and I loved the thrill of not knowing what was going to happen next. I can’t even explain the mixed emotions this story gave me. One minute, I felt fear for Sebastian and Chloe, and then the next, I was falling in love with them. Their story gave me everything I love, and I seriously can’t wait to see if we will get more of them in the future!!

I also cannot wait to read Carter’s story. I really started to care about him, and I’m so happy to see that his book is already available!!! I know what I’ll be jumping right into next!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment