Tuesday, August 14, 2018

RICHER THAN SIN by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)Richer Than Sin by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woot! Woot! Another FABULOUS story by Meghan March! Just one book in and I am already OBSESSED with this storyline and it's characters!

Lincoln Riscoff...*sigh* Talk about sexy! THIS man... Mmm Mmm! Hot, alpha, billionaire... he was all that and MORE!

"Kissing Lincoln Riscoff was like finding salvation when you'd thought all was lost. It didn't feel like kissing the enemy."

Broken, beautiful, and broke. Whitney Gable is mysterious and alluring. There is so much I want to know about her. I feel like we have not even touched the surface on who Whitney truly is. She is a multifaceted character that has me intrigued. I can't wait to see who she really is in book two! I have a feeling she is going to be a bit of a bad-ass. I can't wait to find out!

"She was fire and heat and spice. Tasted like trouble. And I wanted it all."

Richer Than Sin is just the beginning of what I expect to be a phenomenal series. It's addictive, sexy, and full of drama . The twists and turns will leave you tied to every word. I absolutely LOVED the angst! This forbidden romance consumed my weekend and left me with one hell of a book hang over. I need more of Lincoln and Whitney! Counting down the days until the release of Guilty as Sin!

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment