Friday, August 24, 2018

Lost Boy by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

Lost BoyLost Boy by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Noah Stars!

I am SO team Noah! I’ve been team Noah since “Ends Herewas released. I will admit, I wasn’t too happy about the outcome with Mia. Nonetheless, I can see why things ended the way they did. Especially since Noah’s heart truly belonged to someone else. I love that M. Robinson’s characters intertwine between different books from her series. It always takes me back to the previous books I’ve read. Sometimes it makes me want to go back to re-read them and figure out the timelines between the characters and the books. Just so I can get the total picture of everything that was going on at that exact moment. M. Robinson is such a talented author. She writes stories that will not only captivate you, but keep you coming back for more.

Lost Boy was everything I needed. I can’t get over Noah. I seriously think out of all her books he’s my favorite character. Even though, there are so many of her characters that are constantly grabbing for a spot in your heart. I love him...I love him...I love him!!! I loved his personality. He constantly made me laugh so many times. I loved his heart. Even though he was always dealing with heavy situations, his true heart always shined through! And of course, his mouth! I’m pretty sure we ALL love his dirty mouth! He makes me want to ask my husband to talk a little more dirty! LOL!

Ugh.. I miss him already. I’m really hoping we get more of Noah in her up coming stories. Noah is no longer lost, he is now found, and I need so much more. It just wasn’t enough!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment