Thursday, August 30, 2018

Unbreak This Heart by Betty Shreffler ~ Review by Juls

Unbreak This HeartUnbreak This Heart by Betty Shreffler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“ I want this. I want us, but I don’t want to be your second choice. I want to be your only choice.”

Eeek!!! Doesn’t that just make you want to dive right in??? I was so nervous the entire book, but I also was so mad!! There were points where the words... Are you serious??... were coming out of my mouth!!! So many times, I just wanted to jump in the book and slap some sense into Alex. But there were also so many times I was like... Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Lol! As you can see, I was very verbal while reading, Unbreak This Heart!! I truly enjoyed it, and I’m sure many readers will like it just as much!! Betty Shreffler is a new author to me. I’m so happy I took a chance on her!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment