Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Downside of Love by Meghan Quinn ~ Review by Juls

The Downside of Love (Blue Line Duet, #2)The Downside of Love by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


“The downside of love is heartache and uncertainty, but the upside of falling is finding an everlasting love that will carry you through a lifetime of happiness. Life is full of chances. Opportunities. Challenges. But it’s what you do with them that counts.”

Wow! I seriously don’t know if I want to yell at Megan or hug her! Lol. She’s lucky that I met her before I read, The Blue Line Duet, or we may have had some words! Who am I kidding? I think I’m still going to have some words with her! I seriously have never been so torn between two main characters. Usually I can easily pick which team I’m on. I was team Brandon for Taking Chances and team Jacob for Twilight. I just don’t know if I’m team Colby or team Stryder. I literally fell for them both! There’s just no way I can pick. Just thinking about the fact that Megan Quinn made me fall in love with Colby, and then just to mess me up more, she went ahead and threw Ryder in the mix! It makes me so mad, but yet so giddy! Lol. All I can say is that I loved it! This is an amazing duet that I think many readers will fall in love with!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment