Thursday, August 30, 2018

The Right Side Of Forever by Meghan Quinn ~ Review by Juls

The Right Side of ForeverThe Right Side of Forever by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Butterflies!! That’s all I feel after reading such an amazing duet! I can’t even contain the smile I have on my face right now! I seriously LOVED it! I don’t even know which duet I liked better. Rory or Colby’s story. They were both so good. I’m so happy I read them. I was so nervous when I started reading The Right Side of Perfect. I was really scared that I was going to end up not liking Colby, but I should have known better. I should have known Colby wouldn’t let me down. He’s just too perfect to be an ass! Lol! I fell in love with him in The Upside of Falling. My heart literally broke for him, but now, I can breath again knowing that my heart is full. If you haven’t read The Blue Line Duet, I highly recommend you read that first so that you get the full picture before reading this. Most importantly, I highly recommend that you read all four stories, so that you can enjoy the wonderful, yet tearful, wild ride with these amazing characters!!

- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment