Monday, August 27, 2018

Crew by Tijan: Review by Lys

Crew (Crew #1)Crew by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! I had no idea what I was getting into when I read the blurb for Crew. All I cared about was that it was written by Tijan and that I just had to read it! And let me tell you, it was one hell of a read! It’s dark, it’s edgy, it was beautifully raw. The storyline, the characters, the emotions... all of it!

Most of the time it is the hero that the reader fusses about. For me, this story, was all about the heroine. Her character is broken yet fierce, afraid yet courageous, lost yet undeniably loyal. From beginning to end, she captivated me with her strength and her vulnerability. Her story, I felt on every level. She was unbreakable.

What I loved about the hero was that it wasn’t about him. He wasn’t the white knight that saved the princess. He was her friend, her ally, her confidant. He was perfect!

Crew is unlike anything I’ve read. It was unique and incredibly addicting. It was intense! I loved every minute of it, and I can’t wait to read book 2!

💗 Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment