Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Upside to Falling by Meghan Quinn

The Upside of Falling (The Blue Line Duet, #1)The Upside of Falling by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I had the privilege of meeting Megan Quinn at Book Bonanza 2018 and let me just say... she is the cutest thing!!! While I was there, I was told by a fan of Megan's that I just had to read, The Upside To Falling, because it is so good and so different from her other books. So right away, I downloaded both book 1 and 2. Well, I just finished book 1 and O.M.G!!! I was enamored. I’m so glad book 2 is out because WTH!!!! And I mean that nicely... well as nicely as possible. Lol.. But seriously?? I’m crying one minute, then the next, I’m wondering WTH is Rory doing!!! This story isn’t like her others for sure. It’s definitely more emotional than Co-Wrecker. Although, I loved it just as much. I’m so glad book 2 is live because I HAVE to know how this is going to end! It looks like it’s going to be a late night. I’ll be starting, The Downside of Love, right away!!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment