Monday, August 13, 2018

Unbreak My Heart by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Unbreak My HeartUnbreak My Heart by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book ruined me. I found myself emotionally invested immediately. My heart broke and tears fell for Andrew throughout his entire story. His pain was so evident and palpable. His loss left him broken and alone. I just wanted to hold him and comfort him. I could feel his heartache and it consumed me too. The flashbacks alone wreaked havoc on my my heart!

Andrew is struggling to find the answers he needs in order to move on and find peace. As he tries to piece together and understand a family tragedy, unexpected revelations take him on a tumultuous journey. One where his heart is vulnerable in more than one way.

Unbreak My Heart is a beautifully written, emotional story about self exploration, healing, and second chances. Andrew’s story is very different than anything I’ve read from Lauren Blakely. It has the same heat and humor, but it is much deeper and thought provoking than her others. I loved it! I enjoyed the depth and emotion each character brought to the story. I loved the message that this story gives. It couldn’t be any more true.

Be sure and grab your tissues before you read Unbreak My Heart. It’s a good one!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment