Friday, September 7, 2018

DIRTY HEADLINES by L.J. Shen ~ Review by Lys

Dirty HeadlinesDirty Headlines by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"She thought she could never love. I thought I didn't deserve love, ... "

Dirty Headlines is a FANTASTIC read! This book is SOOO hot and all heart. If you liked Vicious, hold on to your panties, you're going to LOVE Celian! If you follow my reviews, you know how much I love a dirty, powerful, billionaire asshole. Celian was all that and so much more! He was BEYOND sexy, had the naughtiest mouth, and was an incorrigible smart ass. I could not get enough of him!

I adored Jude. She was strong, sassy, and smart. While Celian is on a self destructive path, Jude is just trying to survive. The push and pull and the chemistry between these two is incredibly addictive. The secondary characters added so much to this storyline, and that surprise revelation... I didn't even see it coming!

I devoured Vicious, but I SAVORED Dirty Headlines. This may be my most favorite L.J. Shen book yet! If you are looking for a super sexy read that will get you all fired up, make you laugh out loud, and have you swooning all over the hero... THIS is it. I HIGHLY recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment