Monday, September 10, 2018

The Perfect Life by Callie Anderson ~ Review by Juls

The Perfect LifeThe Perfect Life by Callie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



“ Sometimes you need to weather the storm, go through the tough times, in order to come out alive on the other side.”


That’s one of my favorite quotes from this story. I think at times when we are weathering our storms, it’s hard to believe we will come out alive. Sometimes, we may even wonder if there will ever be a light at the end of the tunnel. I believe that Callie Anderson did a great job writing a story showing that no matter what we are struggling with, there is always a reason to fight. Even if we’re not too sure what that reason is. Luke was Stephanie’s light. Maybe even her reason to fight for the happily ever after. She struggled so much with her prior marriage, that it was hard for her to see that there was still happiness in her future. It’s crazy when we meet someone, we never really know how they will affect our future. How one person can bring so much happiness to our lives is incredible. We all know everyone always has a story. It’s just finding the right person to help you through it. Luke and Stephanie were that person for each other. I’m so happy they found their light, and I hope they enjoy their perfect life!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment