Monday, September 10, 2018

Yesterday Is Gone by H.J. Bellus ~ Review by Juls

Yesterday is GoneYesterday is Gone by H.J. Bellus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!

I love reading stories written by H.J Bellus. She always has my emotions working double time. When I read, The Flight of Hope, it was so emotional. There were times I had to stop reading in order to catch my breath because of the severity of my ugly crying. I was pulling out tissue after tissue just to keep up with my tears. Then... she writes stories that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, while laughing out loud. It's almost like she knows she just gutted us with her previous story and is now trying to build us back up just to gut us all over again. Almost like a buffer. LOL. Yesterday Is Gone, was a total buffer for me and by no means do I mean that in a bad way. It gave me all the feels and it definitely made me laugh my ass off! Whit is a hoot! I really think she made the book. Yes, there was a little drama and sometimes my heart did hurt for Jules, but I had a good laugh throughout the entire story. I didn't mind reading all about Jessie's sexiness either. Sometimes we just need these easy going reads to keep us grounded after reading some crazy stories and this was the perfect book for that. I really enjoyed it, but it also makes me a little nervous wondering what H.J. Bellus has up her sleeve for her next release. Which, let it be known, I'll be #1-clicking it as soon as it's live!!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment