Saturday, September 29, 2018

Our Final Tale by Bella Jewel

Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)Our Final Tale by Bella Jewel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!

These Iron Fury men have some seriously sexy swagger!! Every time I read a new story from this series, I feel like I’m fanning myself more and more. Once again, Bella Jewel has brought us a suspenseful story full of alpha men that will stop at nothing to protect what’s “their’s”!! That’s exactly how Slater sees Ellie. Property of Slater and there’s nothing that will get in his way of claiming what’s his. Not even Ellie’s amnesia!! This story will keep your interest from the moment you start! Please don’t hesitate to #1-click Our Final Tale! Slater and Ellie’s story is guaranteed to keep you wanting more!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment