Sunday, September 23, 2018

Friends With Benefits by Hazel Kelly ~ Review by Juls

Friends with Benefits: A Steamy College Romance (Beta Brothers #2)Friends with Benefits: A Steamy College Romance by Hazel Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Sexy Carter Stars!

So cute!! I'm really missing my college romance stories! I enjoyed reading about Carter and Nina. So much that I read it in one sitting! It was so sweet! Actually, maybe it was Carter that made it so sweet! I did get mad at him at one point, but he and his big D definitely made up for it. Lol!! After reading this, I most likely will be looking at Reese’s Pieces differently! But in a good way! So, if you’re looking for a light, easy, no strings attached story, don’t hesitate to #1-click Friends With Benefits! I’m sure Carter won’t let you down!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment