Thursday, September 13, 2018

THE TRUTH ABOUT US by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet, #2)The Truth About Us by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! Holy hell, that was not what I expected. What an amazing, intricately woven storyline! Aly Martinez has done it again and has written yet another story that will hold you captive and keep you on the edge of your seat. This story was non-stop! From that very first chapter, I was hooked. I read this book in one sitting. It is that good! I didn’t want to put it down. I had to know how Penn did what he did and where the story would go from there. I had no idea how it all would end, but then... that twist! It was freakin’ perfect! I loved these characters; their story. I felt like I was right there with them fighting to survive! Penn, Cora, Drew and the girls grabbed on to my heart and wouldn’t let go. I can’t wait to read more about Drew in The Way We Lied. 2019 can’t come soon enough!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment