Tuesday, September 18, 2018

GUILTY AS SIN by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)Guilty as Sin by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Squee! The plot thickens! This book has me spinning in circles! There's SO much I want to know! And that ending! Holy hell, Meghan March knows how to write one hell of a story! There are so many sticks in the fire. I can't wait until everything comes full circle. There are so many players... so much story left untold. I have a feeling we are all going to be blown away once all the secrets are revealed. We now know what happened before the wedding and why Whitney made the choices she made. I am dying to find out where this story goes from here! Lincoln is as hot and delicious as ever, Whitney is getting stronger everyday, and the enemy is still playing their game. Reveling In Sin cannot come soon enough!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment