Monday, September 10, 2018

MORE OF YOU by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)More of You by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++ STARS!!!!

Wow! THIS story... is EVERYTHING! My heart is so full after reading Jace and Faith's second chance love story. I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! The storyline, the characters.... ALL of it was simply PERFECTION.

This story was so amazing... beyond amazing... I don't even know where to start. It was heartbreaking, suspenseful, and incredibly beautiful. THE FEELS! The writing... fluid and effortless. A.L. Jackson's words wrapped around me and took me to a world filled with heartache, hope, lies, love, and betrayal. Her storyline was rich and layered and always had me guessing. Right when I thought I had it all figured out, she pulled the rug right out from under me. It was INCREDIBLE! I was so emotionally invested in Jace and Faith that I could not, would not, put this book down. I swooned, I laughed, and I cried. I SAVORED every freakin' minute of it!

Ladies... Jace Jacobs. *sigh* This man just rocketed to the very top of my Book Boyfriend list. He IS the definition of a man. He was strong, protective, and selfless. When it came to the people he loved, he would do whatever it took to keep them safe. The way he loved Faith... the way he showed her... it just left me in aw of him. I'm in love!

More of You is one of the BEST books I have read this year... ever! It is a PHENOMENAL love story that will captivate you from beginning to end. A definite MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment