Tuesday, October 15, 2019

A LIE FOR A LIE by Helena Hunting: Review by Lys

A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)A Lie for a Lie by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Lie For A Lie was such a great read! Helena Hunting blends romance, heat, humor, and heart beautifully in this second chance romance.

I am not familiar with all of the Pucked hockey players, so RJ was the first of the bunch for me. I absolutely adored his and Lainey's story. I loved their chance meeting. Lainey had me laughing out loud and RJ was swoon-a-licious! Together, these two touched my heart.

The secondary characters added a bit of fun to the story and they now have me intrigued. I need all their stories now!

Fans of the Pucked series are going to be so excited to read RJ's story, and those new to the Pucked series like me, are going to fall in love with RJ and Lainey and want more!

♥ Review by Lys

*A Lie For A Lie is a spin off to the Pucked series, but can be read and truly enjoyed as a standalone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment