Monday, October 7, 2019

THE PLAY by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Play (Briar U, #3)The Play by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!!

What a great read! Hunter was so much more than I expected! He was such a good guy. I adored his story. It was so much fun to read! I loved the friends-to-lovers storyline. It was exciting, witty, and super sexy. Hunter and Demi are now one of my favorite Kennedy couples!

It was great to catch up with some of the Off-Campus and Briar U gang. Their friendships continue to melt my heart. I love these guys! I don't know where Briar U will go from here, but I am sure to follow! I would love Conor's story. I think he may give Dean a run for his money! Whatever Elle Kennedy writes next, I NEED it!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment