Tuesday, October 8, 2019

GETTING PLAYED by Emma Chase: Review by Lys

Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)Getting Played by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Getting Played was one of my most anticipated reads of the year. I absolutely loved Getting Schooled, so I couldn’t wait to read Dean’s story. To say that I was not disappointed is an understatement. Getting Played was everything I had hoped for and so much more. It was so much fun to read. It was super cute, witty, sexy, and even a bit emotional. I loved Dean, Lainey, and all the secondary characters that add so much to the story.

Getting Played is a feel good story that melts your heart and leaves a smile on your face. I highly recommend! Emma Chase has once again written a story that will make you laugh out loud and fall in love. I can’t wait to read what she releases next!

💗 Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment