Tuesday, October 29, 2019

CALICO DESCENDING by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Calico Descending (Juniper Unraveling, #2)Calico Descending by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Hell! Keri Lake never ceases to amaze me with her brilliant story telling, her uncanny ability to create a world like no other, and her extraordinary characters. Calico Descending was dark, intense, and undeniably heart breaking. Valdys and Cali's story will take you on a thrilling journey where everything isn't as it seems and where bone chilling discoveries are made. Page after page, I devoured every word. I did not want to adult and put this book down! It was so hard to walk away from these two as they fell in love and fought for survival. Cali is feisty, strong, and determined while Valdys is broken, beautiful, and all alpha. Together with a few allies, they are in for the fight of their lives. I cannot wait for what I believe will be an epic conclusion in Kings of Carrion. November 19th cannot come soon enough!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment