Thursday, October 10, 2019

Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis ~ Review by Juls

Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


That moment when your patiently waiting. Just sitting there while tapping your fingers on the table and continuously refreshing your Kindle. Waiting for that conclusion of the series you just can’t get out of your head. Well, that was me the day I knew the ARCs were released! I seriously could NOT get this series out of my head! The whole time I was reading, I kept telling my sisters how crazy these books are. So be warned! These are not for the light hearted. There are some seriously intense, dark scenes along with some explicit, and I mean EX-PLI-CIT, sex scenes. But it's so worth it!! These characters? They are bad-ass! Everyone has their particular roles and boy do they know how to play them well! Every character stood out in their own way. I loved them all. Drew, Kai, Sawyer, Jackson and Xavier were awesome! And let’s not forget, Abigail! That girl... WOW!!! Hard core!!! When I read...

“After today, every man in this room will learn a valuable lesson—that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

I knew it was about to go down!!! Lol. She didn’t let anything get in the way of her plans! Any obstacle that came her way, didn’t even phase her! She was ready for it all! As for Kai, man I need a Kai in my life!! HOT, HOT, HOT!! A major book boyfriend crush for sure! This is one of the best series I’ve read this year! An amazing conclusion to such an epic series!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment