Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Love Trap by Nicole French ~ Review by Juls

The Love Trap (Quicksilver #3)The Love Trap by Nicole French
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Thinking back to all three books, it’s crazy how invested I’ve become with these characters! Not only with the characters, but also with the storyline. These books will captivate you! The twist and turns are come at you the entire time, and the angst is off the charts! It will keep you turning page after page! The fire between Eric and Jane is... HOT. HOT. HOT!! Of course, there were those moments that had me taking deep breaths because I just couldn’t believe what I just read! Those moments that had me rubbing my heart because the pain that just sliced through it was unbearable. There’s just nothing like a story that can take you on such an emotional roller coaster, but still deliver you whole at the end! Nicole French did a great job with, The Love Trap! With the entire Quicksilver Trilogy. It is definitely one to remember!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment