Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Landon & Shay by Brittainy C. Cherry - Review by Juls

Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)Landon & Shay: Part One by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 AMAZING STARS!!!

“People don’t like me when I’m sad.”

“How do you know? You never let them close enough to see your tears.”



Sometimes I wish that I did reviews on YouTube or just on some kind of video upload. Because right now, if you could actually see me, you’d see how broken I look. How much pain I’m feeling. How my eyes are so swollen and how my face is all blotchy. I am a total mess. A complete disaster! My head is actually hurting because of how much I’ve been crying. Why you ask? It’s all because of Brittainy. I seriously can not get enough of her writing. She completely captivates me every time. I always think there’s no way she can out due her last release. There’s no way she can gut me emotionally all over again. But she does it. She does it every time, and I’m just a addict waiting for her next release. My first tears fell 35% in, then never stopped. They just continued as all my emotions and love were pouring out of me. My heart was hurting for Landon. I just wanted so badly to jump in the book and hold him. His struggles became my struggles. His battles became my battles. And his heart? His heart became my everything. I just love him. There is just so much I can say about Landon and Shay’s hatred and how it turned into a friendship and then into something so beautiful...

“I hate you.”

“I hate you, too, Satan.”

“Yeah, but I hate you the most.”


“ I love you”

“I love you, too.”

“Yeah, but I love you the most.”


This is a duet by Brittainy C. Cherry that’s going to stay with me forever. Just like The Fire Between High & Lo still pulls at my heart strings whenever I think about it. Landon & Shay - Part 1 was phenomenal. I can’t wait to read their conclusion in Part 2!!! It can’t come soon enough!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment