Monday, October 28, 2019

HOLD ON TO HOPE by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

Hold on to HopeHold on to Hope by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh wow! This book! From the very start, I was pulled into a love story that was all consuming and filled with SO much emotion. A.L. Jackson continues to rock my world with her heart warming storylines and her endearing characters. Her writing style is like no other I have read before. Her words are captivating and play on your soul. They dance across the pages and pluck at every heart string. Evan and Frankie Leigh's story was incredibly beautiful. It was everything I love in a romance. A sexy broken hero, a strong feisty heroine, a heart breaking past, and a second chance at love. Their connection was instant and pure. The flash backs to their childhood were so sweet and melted my heart. Their love for each other as adults was undeniable and true. I loved every part of their journey. There are some books that leave you breathless and those that don't leave you at all. Hold On To Hope is definitely one that will stay with me long after I read, The End.

An I Love Story Time Favorite!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment