Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Living Canvas by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)The Living Canvas by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“You’re a walking gift of pain, Gilbert Clark.”

“And you’re the ultimate gift of redemption, Olin Moss.”


I didn’t realize it was possible to have tears falling from your eyes while chills are crawling up your body. Tears because in that moment, your body is filled with overwhelming sorrow. Chills because you know that moment, just changed everything! Just 15% in and that’s how my body reacted. That shouldn’t be surprising considering this is written by Pepper Winters! The Body Painter was more intense because we were trying to figure out what was going on with Gilbert. But in, The Living Canvas, the secret was already out, so it’s more of connecting all the puzzle pieces. I think it was still good, but just a little more relaxed. I fell for Gilbert in a completely different light! Don’t worry, it still has all the hot chemistry you need!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment