Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Brad and Aubrey Q & A!




Brad
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? Movie-Oceans 11. Actor-Charlie Hunnam. Actress-Lucy Hale because she looks like Mabry.
2. Favorite song/singer? Boyce Avenue and pretty much anything they sing.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? Venice.
4. One item you cannot live without? Mabry and Cape Cod potato chips.
5. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) Hugh Heffner.
6. Favorite hobby? Um…I’m not sure it’s appropriate for me to answer that in this situation. I can tell you that it involves Mabry, Chinese food, and stilettos.
7. Guilty pleasure? I like to watch Dancing with the Stars.
8. Favorite author and/book? Alison G. Bailey and Past Imperfect, of course.
9. Do you collect anything? On occasion I’ve grabbed a pair or 3 of Mabry’s panties as souvenirs. I wouldn’t call it a collection that would be weird and creepy.
10. Favorite color? Azure blue.

Mabry
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? Movie-It’s a Wonderful Life. Actor-Chace Crawford. Actress-Lucy Hale, I’ve been told I look a lot like her.
2. Favorite song/singer? “I Said” by Michelle Featherstone. It’s mine and Brad’s song.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? London.
4. One item you cannot live without? Brad and my shoes. He really loves my shoes.
5. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) I don’t really have anyone I want to meet. I have a couple of people who are gone that I’d love to see again.
6. Favorite hobby? Don’t tell Brad, but I love to take his motorcycle out for rides.
7. Guilty pleasure? I watch The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, but I’m not proud of it.
8. Favorite author and/book? Nicki DeStasi, Worth It.
9. Do you collect anything? Well, it isn’t so much that I collect these items, but I have been buying a lot of panties lately. They seem to be disappearing.
10. Favorite color? Sapphire.

No comments:

Post a Comment