Friday, March 28, 2014

Wrong by K.Webster: Review by Heather

Wrong (Breaking the Rules, #2)Wrong by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1duhpFB




Wrong is the second book in the Breaking The Rules Series, following Broken. This story follows Pepper and Jordan.

I can say that this book was exceptional. I was unable to put it down!! From the prologue, I was completely wrapped up in the story.

Excuse my language, but...Pepper is a bitch! She doesn’t take any crap from anyone and she will certainly put you in your place. She doesn’t get close to anyone other than her best friends Andi and Olive. What we learn right from the beginning, is that Pepper does this to protect herself. She has had to deal with a horrible past that no one knows about. She is trying to deal with her past by herself. She has no interest in a love life. She actually avoids it at all costs. When she meets Jordan, he is determined to break down her walls.

Jordan is a carefree sweetheart, who will have you swooning from the very beginning. He is charming, sexy, and has an unbelievable heart. He is completely taken with Pepper from the beginning and he will do anything it takes to have her let him in.

“Babe, why won’t you let me in?”
His voice cracked a bit, making me look up at him. The emotion on his face made my heart flutter. Jordan was a really good guy. I don’t know why I had to give him such a hard time.
“Because I don’t know how. I don’t know how to let anyone in. Andi and Olive only see what I want them to see and they’re my best friends”

Pepper has to try and move on from her past in order to have a future with Jordan. She tries to overcome her past, but sometimes the past just doesn’t want to go away.

Jordan and Jackson are dealing with the mess they have inherited with Compton Enterprises. This is becoming more stressful and involved then Jordan had even imagined it would be.

The whole gang is back in this book. Which of course I loved because I adore each and every one of them. I thought it was brilliant how K Webster had the first book, Broken, weaved throughout this book. It made things so interesting to see what was happening with Jordan and Pepper while we were paying attention to Andi and Jackson. Bray and Olive also have their place in this book that leaves you wondering.

Of course the book also has the panty melting sex that we fell in love with in Broken. The sex is just so HOT HOT HOT!!

There were so many surprises in this book. I was not expecting a lot of it to happen and I love that. Keeps it exciting. I laughed and cried. My heart was literally pounding in my chest while I bit my nails. It was heart breaking and then healing.

Wrong surpassed my expectations. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book. If you have read Broken, you absolutely need to read this.

Another solid 5 stars!

Looking forward to the next book in the series because K Webster keeps "hitting out of the park".



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment