Sunday, March 23, 2014

Maybe Someday Review By ~ Heather

Maybe SomedayMaybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


“Why do all the words he says and writes and texts have to pierce my heart?”


That is exactly how I felt through this entire book. I had to take a night to let the entire story process before I could even begin to write a review.

I do not think I have ever read a book that made me FEEL the way this book made me FEEL. I laughed, cried, got angry, jealous and heart broken. I literally felt like my heart was bleeding at times. Then I would smile, swoon, love and my heart was full. My heart pounded in my chest ready to just burst out.

Sydney and Ridge have the most beautiful relationship I have come across.
Ridge plays his guitar on the balcony of his apartment every night. Sydney is pulled to the beautiful music he plays. She sits out on her balcony across the apartment complex from his and listens every night. She makes up her own lyrics and sings along to the songs Ridge plays. Ridge is having writers block and when he realizes that Sydney is singing, he decides he needs her help. He writes his phone number on a piece of paper and holds it up for her. As much as Sydney thinks this is crazy she decides to text him. This starts their relationship with song writing.

Sydney has her world turned upside down and needs a place to stay. Ridge decides that she should stay with him and his two roommates: Warren and Bridgette. This way they can write music together. The pranks that Ridge, Warren, and Sydney play on each other were hilarious! I definitely laughed out loud.
Ridge has his girlfriend Maggie, who is absolutely amazing. You could not hate Maggie if you tried to, she is sweet, funny and loves Ridge. His love for her makes your heart full.

With Ridge and Sydney living together and writing music together...lines are starting to get blurred. Feelings start to form and hearts begin to get involved. Ridge and Sydney realize it’s happening and put an end to it to prevent heart break...BUT...it’s hard to tell your head to want...what your heart wants. They decide that they will continue making music together.
This brings me to the most unbelievable part of this book. The music…WOW…the music. I had listened to these songs more times than I can count. I have the album on my iPod, and I absolutely love the songs. Let me tell you, when I was reading and it was time to listen to one of the songs…I can’t even begin to explain how amazing it was. Listening to the songs and knowing now what the lyrics actually meant, it was beautiful. I knew these songs, but it was like I was hearing them for the first time, because they now have so much meaning. Listening to the song Ridge and Sydney had just written together, it was brilliant. To be able to interact with a book this way made the story that much more powerful for me. You feel like you’re a part of it....like you’re with them while they write these songs. It was an incredible feeling that I don’t know I will ever feel again.

Griffin Peterson is so unbelievably talented and listening to his amazing voice just made this experience so surreal.
In true Colleen Hoover fashion, there are plenty of shocking moments that made me say...OH MY GOD!

I cannot say enough about this book. It was beautiful, brilliant, and emotional. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book. It is definitely the most amazing book I have ever read. It deserves more than 5 stars!

This book will truly be with me forever!


To purchase Maybe Someday  by Collen Hoover please click link Below!




Purchase Link:

http://amzn.to/1e5nT1g









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment