Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nothing Left to Lose Review by ~ Juls

Nothing Left to LoseNothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Moseley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was so torn on how to rate this book. It was between 4.5 to 5 stars. However, it deserved more than 4.5 so, that is why I went with 5 stars.



 This book totally gave me a little of everything. There were parts that made me laugh....


.. He laughed. "Boy? Baby, I'm all man." he corrected, faking hurt.


Then there were parts that totally made me cry....


"Because you gave me my life back."


This book had me from the beginning. I can't imagine going through what Anna went through. To see her boyfriend being murdered in front of her had to be the hardest. Poor Jack! Even though, he didn't have a big part in the book...I became a Jack fan! All the conversations she had with him while visiting him made me cry. My heart broke for him and for how much she loved him. My only hesitation was what happened at the club...no help!?!?! I would like to hope this wouldn't happen in real life, but who knows.

Loved Ashton!!

From the moment he sees Anna's picture in her file, he feels a strong feeling to protect her. Anna never touches anyone since her abduction, and he gets her to open up. Ashton will do anything for her! At first, their relationship is fake. Ashton is SWAT and goes undercover as her boyfriend. However, eventually it becomes real, but they decide to keep their feelings to themselves. Unfortunately, anyone around them can see how much they both feel about each other.

Carter is psycho. That is all I have to say about him! lol!

I loved all the characters! I loved Nate and can't wait for his book! I loved the part when she gets a new far guard and she kicks his ass...so funny! I felt sad for her agents as well. Loved that she was finally able to have friends and that she found a good friend in Rosie.

Besides the few things, I did really enjoy this book. There was even a time that I wanted throw my phone. The last couple of chapters totally did keep you on your toes with all the action. All I have to say is...DAMN 12 guys Ashton??? Really? You're such a BAD ASS!

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes laughing, crying, and action all in one. I also have read other books from Kirsty Moseley that I really enjoyed as well. Such a great author!


To purchase book click link below. Also additional books by: Kirsty Moseley




Purchase Link:
http://amzn.to/My3Fm3









Purchase Link:
http://amzn.to/Os7XfE









 Purchase Link:
http://amzn.to/1hmmZvV







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment