Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Character Interview with Brad:)



Character Interview with Brad:


             What do you like the most about being in a relationship? I like being a part of someone’s life. Mabry brings out my full potential. I want to be a better man, not because she asked me to be, but because she deserves it. I want to give her everything she deserves.
             Mabry…what are your first thoughts when I say her name? Love, security, belonging.
             How did you feel after the first time you saw Mabry? Confusion. I had been attracted to women before obviously, but this was more than a physical attraction. When I looked into her eyes I wanted to know everything about her and I wanted her to know everything about me. With other women I barely cared what their names were. Somehow I felt right then that Mabry was going to change my life.
             What is one thing you would do differently if you could? If changing one thing meant Mabry wouldn’t be in my life, then the answer would be nothing. But if that wasn’t a factor, I would have stopped the bet. I think if I had had the balls to do that other events wouldn’t have occurred because I would have been different.
             What are you the most afraid of? Disappointing Mabry.
             If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? I wish I could have had a relationship with my parents.
             What is something about you we might be surprised to know? I auditioned at a local club to be a male dancer during my freshmen year at Duke and didn’t make the cut.
             What do you love the most about Mabry? That she lets me be in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment