Monday, January 4, 2016

ABRUPTION by Riley Mackenzie: Review by Lys

AbruptionAbruption by Riley Mackenzie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit that when I first read the synopsis for this book, I was kind of hanging on the fence on whether I should review an ARC because unfortunately, it didn't initially grab a hold of me. That being said, I have read Beautifully Awake and Beautifully Done and I LOVED them, so I had faith that these authors would deliver another powerful story and so...head first, I dove in.

Abruption was another beautiful, smart, emotional read from this talented duo. I love that they bring their medical background into their books and create a story around real characters. Characters that we can relate to, root for, and fall in love with. The storyline immediately hooked me and delivered several surprising twist along the way making it a difficult book to put down. The hero and heroine were lovely, but it was the children in this story that stole the show!

I really enjoyed everything about this book. I laughed, I cried, and yes...I swooned. Most importantly, I learned a valuable lesson. Never second guess a Riley Mackenzie novel. If they wrote it, I want it! There really isn't a need to even bother with the synopsis. When they are 3 for 3, there simply is no decision to be made. You 1-click it on their name alone! I would definitely recommend Abruption along with Beautifully Awake and Beautifully Done. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

♥ Review by Lys





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment