Sunday, January 10, 2016

ABSOLUTION by L.P. Lovell & Stevie J. Cole: Review by Lys

AbsolutionAbsolution by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I don't even know what to say. I am blown away by this book! Saying that it pushed my limits is an understatement. How anyone can make a story that is so wrong, yet so right...is brilliant! I could not put this book down. It consumed me. It captivated me. It took me to a dark world and swallowed me whole. It's twisted storyline kept me on the edge of my morals...I mean, my seat. Lol. This story was intense...it was beyond intense! It had so many WTF moments and surprising twists that I should've seen coming, but didn't. I was blissfully blinded by all the insanity that was Ezra and Evie. Two beautiful, broken, fucked up people. This book was freakin incredible! L.P. Lovell and Stevie J. Cole are unstoppable together. Their writing, their stories, their characters....flawless. I loved Wrong and Wrath, but damn, Absolution was craaazy good! This is definitely a book for fans of dark erotic thrillers. This is NOT a sweet love story. It is depravity at its BEST!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment