Thursday, January 28, 2016

If Only by Beckie Stevenson ~ Review by Juls

If Only...If Only... by Beckie Stevenson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!

"Our ending broke me. Shattered me. Destroyed me."


OMG!!! I loved it!! It was sooo good!! The minute I started it, I was intrigued! I read it in one day...I couldn't put it down! I loved that when the story was in Cole's POV, we got the past and when it was in Evie's POV, we got the present. It allowed me to be able to see the way their relationship started and how they got to where they are now. I loved the part when Cole told Evie what he thought their first date would be like. I think that's when I fell in love with him. There really isn't anything else to say about Cole other than, how much I loved him! If I were to meet him, I would have to say the exact same thing he said to Evie!

“I’m so in love with you,” I tell her. “Completely and utterly head over heels in love with you."

Yup! That pretty much sums it up! I know I will never meet him, but if I did, that would be me! And then, I would jump on him! LOL!! Ugh... I'm just so sad that the story had to end. I seriously could have kept reading about them forever. Cole and Evie had a really cute relationship. I also liked when they were talking about how often a 16 year old boy wanks it! That was another laugh out loud moment for me! I'm so happy with the way things turned out for them! I really liked all of the characters from this story. Especially Aiden! I laughed so hard when he was explaining his drawing to Evie! Then when Clive shows up and he reminds Evie about his drawing, I couldn't stop laughing. I would love to see a story written about him! There's just something about that boy that tells me his story would be HOT! So...Beckie Stevendon, if you're trying to figure out what to write about next, Aiden's story would be my vote! Either way, I can't wait to see what's next from this author!

-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment