Monday, January 18, 2016

HONOR by J.L. Drake: Review by Lys

Honor, Blackstone Series #1  (Broken Trilogy, spin-off)Honor, Blackstone Series #1 by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another amazing read by J.L.Drake! I loved it! I loved it! I absolutely freak'in loved it! I have been waiting for what seems like forever for Mark's story, and as expected, I was not disappointed! I adored his character and that of Mia, the heroine. Mark's humor and vulnerability was super sexy, and I admired Mia's kind and selfless heart. J.L. Drake's writing is effortless and it completely pulls you in for quite a thrilling ride. The complexity of the storyline was fantastic and the actions scenes were awesome! They were incredibly suspenseful and had my heart racing! There is nothing more hot than bad-ass men! Especially, the men of Blackstone, who always seem to deliver! I can not wait for the next book in this series. I would highly recommend this book...this author...to fans of romantic suspense and of hot, alpha, military men. I guarantee that Cole, Mark, and the men of Blackstone will keep you coming back for more!!!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment