Monday, January 18, 2016

THE BALLER by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

The BallerThe Baller by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED THIS BOOK! This is hands down my most favorite Vi Keeland book that I have read thus far! I have enjoyed all of her books, but this one...this one... was EVERYTHING! Every single laugh, swoon, gulp, and tear is owned by Vi and her words. The feels in this story were unexpected and left me wanting more. I did not want Brody and Delilah's journey to come to an end! Brody...this man was simply irresistible! His cocky persona and his naughty one liners had my body burning with anticipation. Brody's character was even more beautiful on the inside, and I fell in love with him more and more at every chapter. The Baller was an extraordinary read! The first of our Best Books Of 2016. The story, the characters, the emotions...5 BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT STARS!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment