Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pieces of Him by Alice Tribue ~ Review by Juls

Pieces of HimPieces of Him by Alice Montalvo-Tribue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


"True love is possible, knows no boundaries, and can absolutely last a lifetime.


I really needed this book! The last story I read, I struggled with. It was nice to read something that not only held my interest, but warmed my heart. I LOVED it! I loved everything about it. I laughed and I cried right up until the very end. I loved Max and Emelia. I really liked that their relationship started off as friends versus love at first sight. I felt that it was an easy going story, but still had some suspense and not to mention, incredibly hot scenes! Max was a H.O.T dad! He had an edge to him, almost like a dominance to his character, that I loved. And of course, I love when stories have kids in them. Especially when it comes to single dads! Max was all over the place when he found out he was going to be a dad, but I think he did an amazing job and never let Keri down. This was such a feel good story, and I can't wait to read more from Alice Tribue!


- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment