Saturday, January 16, 2016

Wild Flower by Jessica Prince Review by Juls

Wildflower (Colors #4)Wildflower by Jessica Prince
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


“I broke us,” I said in a low voice as I turned back to the wall. “And there hasn’t been a day that’s passed that I haven’t been sorry for it.” ~ Noah


I have been following the Colors series since the beginning, and I have really been enjoying all of the stories. For me, Wildflower wasn't as heartbreaking as some of the others, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy reading about Harlow and Noah. Their story was cute, and I liked them together. Harlow cracked me up. Her inner dialogue was too funny and the conversations she had with Chloe and Nevie were as funny as always! My favorite conversation? Was the conversation she had to have with her little brother, Ethan, about the birds and the bees!

“And if she tells you that you don’t need to wear one because she’s on the pill, she’s full of shit. Never trust a woman. I speak from personal experience, our gender are a bunch of manipulative bitches. No glove, no love, Ethan. Say it with me.” “I’m not saying that!” “Say it!” He pulled in a deep breath as his scowl deepened. “No glove, no love.” “That’s right,” I replied in relief. “Now, for the most important part…” “There’s more?” he yelped in a shockingly high-pitched voice. I gave him a solemn nod, hoping he understood the seriousness of what I was about to tell him. “Yes. And this is something you need to remember for the rest of your life. You ready?” Ethan’s face was a mask of stern concentration as he nodded. “The woman always comes first.” “AGH! GOD!”

HaHaHa! I couldn't stop laughing when I read that part! I imagined having that conversation with my little brother and I think I laughed for a good five minutes! It also didn't help that every time she would see Shannon, she gave her the death glare! Harlow was so funny and Noah was sweet and cute. They really were perfect together, and I would have loved to have been a fly on their wall! This was another great story from Jessica Prince!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment