Monday, May 9, 2016

Crave Me by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

Crave Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #4)Crave Me by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!


“Have you ever met someone that you felt like you already knew with every fiber of your being? Knowing it was physically impossible, knowing it was the first time you had ever laid eyes on him, knowing that he was a complete and utter stranger. But, feeling it in your heart, in your mind, and in your soul that this person was a part of you. Someone you possibly met in a previous life, someone who may have meant something to you."


When I first received Crave Me, I wanted to start reading it right away. Unfortunately, when it hit my kindle it happen to be a busy weekend for me, and I didn't want to start it until I could give it 100% of my attention. Plus, I knew once I started, I would be sucked in, unable to put it down. Well, that is exactly what happened! "I devoured the entire thing in one sitting; staying up all night until I’d finished it."

Austin and Briggs' story shattered my heart. Their love story is one that will stay with you forever. I cried throughout the entire book. The struggles they went through were rough. I loved that their relationship was beautiful in it's own way. I couldn't believe how much strength Briggs had when it came to Austin. But with the amount of love that she had for him, I know I wouldn't have been able to give up on him either. There was so much that went on in this story that it constantly kept you on your toes. Crave Me was so much more than your average love story. I loved every bit of it! I really enjoyed this series. I couldn't even tell you which one was my favorite because they all were so good and each individual story brought tears to my eyes in their own way. I'm really looking forward to reading more from M. Robinson. This was my first series from her and it definitely will not be my last!


~ Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment