Sunday, May 15, 2016

RICOCHET by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Ricochet (Vigilantes, #1)Ricochet by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! This book was intense from start to finish! For me, this was one of the best romantic suspense reads I have read....ever! Not because it was non-stop and filled with action, but because it was so well written. In most romantic suspense books, more is dedicated to the romance and the sexy times between the two main characters. Unfortunately, because of that, the action scenes are good at best and the storyline is typically anti-climatic. That was NOT the case here friends! The action scenes were phenomenal! While reading, I felt like I was watching a movie and seeing it all go down! Let me tell you, this hero, Nick Ryder, was a freaking BAD-ASS! OMG! I was on the edge of my seat! Don't get me wrong, there was still swoon worthy romance and super steamy, panty melting scenes. Just as Nick was ruthless, he was sexy as hell! That being said, this is definitely not a read for someone looking for a sweet story. This is about love, death, retribution, revenge, and redemption. It was dark, edgy, and filled with moments that were hard to read and with those that broke my heart. I devoured it all. I LOVED it! ILST Recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment