Monday, May 16, 2016

My Forever by C.L. King ~ Review by Juls

My ForeverMy Forever by C.L. King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3.5 stars.


Olivia's story was heartbreaking. I can't imagine having to go through so much in such a short amount of time. One thing after another kept going wrong for her. It's a good thing that she had Nate because he truly was a blessing to her. It also helped that she had great friends like Garrett and Christine. It was nice reading about a close group of friends who at such a young age could lean on each other when things got tough. The only thing I would change about this story, or I should say would have liked better, would have been if it were written in first person POV. For me, I am able to get a better connection with the characters. When I read stories that are narrated, I don't feel as connected with the character's emotional state throughout their story. As with everything else, everyone has their personal preference when it comes to writing styles. Other then that, it was a good story!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment