Thursday, May 5, 2016

Monday (Timeless Series #1) by E.L. Todd ~ Review by Juls

Monday (Timeless Series #1)Monday by E.L. Todd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!


Talk about devouring a book... I finished this in one sitting! Do you think that means I liked it? Well, if not being able to put it down means I liked it, then I would say YES! Only to be left hanging in the end? Are you serious? I think I was yelling by the end! Monday was really good. One of the things that I liked the most about it, was that Hawke and Francesca were friends for most of the story. Nothing was rushed. I am not a fan of insta-love. I love when characters relationships start as friends first. Their friendship was cute and their relationship was even better. I really felt the connection between them, and I loved the way Francesca was there for Hawke. She was exactly what he needed.

“When we met, I felt that connection. And the more I got to know you, the harder I fell. When I’m with you, the pain goes away. When I’m with you, I feel like a different person. Slowly, everything changed. I stopped the one-night stands and the drinking…I stopped everything.”

I also liked Francesca's best friend Marie. She said the funniest things. There were so many times she had me laughing. I loved her philosophy on life..


“I’m not going to sleep with him.”

“Why the hell not?”

“I don’t know him.”

“What do you need to know?” she asked. “He’s hot. End of story."



Monday really had it all. Drama, an alpha male, and not only did it have best friends, but a bromance as well. And of course, an amazing love story about finding your soulmate and not letting your past get between you. I'm really looking forward to book 2! Monday left me hanging and I can't wait to see what Tuesday will bring!


~Juls







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment