Monday, May 23, 2016

Lethal Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Lethal Temptations (Tempted Series, #5)Lethal Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!


"You can plan your whole fucking life but it just takes one thing to change the course you’re on…and sometimes you think it’s the end but the end of something is the beginning of something else."


Ever since I read my first book written by Janine Infante-Bosco, I have become an addict, and I can't stop feigning for the next release. Janine, YOU are... Lethal. In every sense of the word, you are lethal because one more story just isn't enough. I'll never be satisfied; I'll always want more! Every single story has ruined me and Lethal Temptation isn't any different. One of the things I love most about this series is how it follows some of the same story line from the previous books, but in different character P.O.Vs. You know an author is good when they can make you teary eyed after reading the same scene for the second or even third time around! That is exactly what Janine has done! Even though I have read the same event in a previous book, it still made me cry, but this time, for a whole new reason. I can't tell you how many times I cried while reading this book. I think the thing that got to me the most was when Blackie would talk to Christine. I loved that he didn't let Lacey get in the way of that relationship. I too, looked forward to Saturdays! Actually, that is what I loved the most about this story. Even though Blackie has finally been able to move on, he still continued to show how in love he was, and how much he STILL loved Christine. He didn't let his new relationship taint what he had with her. My biggest pet peeve in romance novels is when a character passes away and the new relationship downplays the previous relationship. I feel that Janine did I beautiful job of showing the love that Blackie had for both women.

As for Leather & Lace. They were two imperfect people. Perfectly suited for one another.

I like that even though Lace is Jack's daughter, Blackie followed his heart. There were a few obstacles they had to get through, but I'm happy they didn't let anything get in their way. With every new story that is released from this series, I get more and more nervous! But nothing can stop me from getting my hands on the next book, because they are just that tempting!


~Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment