Thursday, May 26, 2016

Finding Me by Stephanie Rose ~ Review by Juls

Finding Me  - A Second Chances Series Spinoff (Second Chances #2.5)Finding Me - A Second Chances Series Spinoff by Stephanie Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


Aww! I loved being able to catch up with Lucas and Sam and to read about how in love they still are! I especially loved reading about their daughter. I like to read stories about previous characters kids. I remember how Lucas loved Bella and treated her as his own. I am so glad that nothing has changed!

Bella is now in college and now it's her turn to meet her knight in shinning armor. Only her HEA doesn't come so easily. I liked that this story had some drama. Being that Owen was a hot hockey player, drama was bound to happen although it didn't stop there. Owen and Bella were cute together. Almost too cute. I thought I was getting a toothache! I liked Owens personality as well. He was always joking with Bella!


“Can I put my clothes on now?” I shivered under Owen's covers but he still shook his head.

“Nope.” Owen pulled me to his side and wrapped his arms around me. “Why do you need clothes? You have two hundred and ten pounds of hot hockey player in bed with you to keep you warm.”



Umm... can you imagine having two hundred and ten pounds of a hot hockey player wrapped around you? I think I just shivered and it's not because I'm cold!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment