Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sweet Sunshine by Jessica Prince review by Juls

Sweet Sunshine (the Pembrooke series, #1)Sweet Sunshine by Jessica Prince
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


Oh man.... I have really missed Harlow. She still has me cracking up with the things that she says. She's still giving Ethan sex advice and she seriously has no filter, and I love it. I couldn't stop laughing when Fletch asked her how her morning was going......


“Well I’m twenty-months pregnant, so every time I sneeze, I pee myself. And it's allergy season. How do you think my morning’s going?”


It was so nice being able to read more about Noah and Harlow. Their relationship is so funny and always brings a smile to my face! It was nice seeing that Noah and Derrick still have their bromance going on!

I enjoyed reading about Derrick and Chloe's new relationship. Although Chloe didn't like that they were friends first, I really liked it. I like when couples are friends before becoming more. I feel that it brings more to their relationship. Derrick and Chloe's relationship started off on a bumpy road but with the strength and the love they had for each other, it ended with hearts and flowers. Derrick's relationship with Eliza was really great. Derrick really is a good dad. My heart broke for Eliza's relationship with her mom. It brought tears to my eyes with what she had to deal with when she was with her. I'm so glad Derrick and Chloe were there for her to fill the void and shower her with unconditional love. Once again, Jessica Prince has done a great job with this addition. I have been reading all her stories since the Colors Series was first released, and I really have enjoyed every single one! As for the next one, well, with Ethan being in it, I'm pretty sure that won't be changing!


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment