Monday, May 16, 2016

SWAY by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Sway (Landry Family Series #1)Sway by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Have you ever heard that song by Thomas Rhett, Die A Happy Man? When I here that song, I think of Sway. Not because that song was in the book or anything, but because it reminds me of the kind of love that Barrett had for Alison. His love for her was the best kind of love. The all consuming, protective, I'd die for you kind of love that every girl dreams of. Barrett Landry is definitely swoon- worthy book boyfriend material! He's sexy, smart, and confident. His clever use of grapes alone, would keep any girl begging for more! Not to mention, he has three incredibly delicious brothers that I can't wait to read more about. Adriana Locke has gifted readers a well written, beautiful love story about being true to yourself and having the courage to risk it all. Sway was a fun, sexy read that I would definitely recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment