Monday, May 30, 2016

Escape by JL Drake: Review by Lys

Escape (Blackstone #2)Escape by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! This was such an amazing read! I have loved each and everyone one of J.L. Drake's books, but this one, THIS one is my FAVORITE! From beginning to end, I was consumed by so many emotions! I laughed, I cried, and boy did I swoon! I adored Keith in previous books, but after reading Escape, I freaking LOVE him! His strong, quiet confidence and his hot as hell alpha ways soothed my soul and melted my heart. He is the epitome of a book boyfriend! Lexi and Keith's story is non-stop; filled with love, lies, and a ton of suspense. There were moments where I held my breath and moments where I fought to breathe. This book has it all! I absolutely LOVED every minute of it! Escape is hands down a MUST read. Definitely one of I Love Story Time's BEST BOOKS OF 2016!
♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment