Monday, May 16, 2016

THE DANCE by Alison G. Bailey: Review by Lys

The DanceThe Dance by Alison G. Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If there is an author that can write about a sensitive subject matter and make it as beautiful as it is heartbreaking, it is Alison G. Bailey. The Dance is definitely an emotional read filled with all the feels we have come to expect from this amazing author. There was so much I loved about this story. I think this may be the only book where I actually fell in love with the heroine. Although Hart was amazing, Bryson was the true hero in this story. Her strength and her tenacity was inspiring, but her heart moved me. The way she was able to not allow the hurt and betrayal to change who she was, was remarkable. Her kind soul is what made her such a beautiful character. For me, The Dance is not just a love story between soul-mates, but also a story between two people who were lost to themselves, but with forgiveness and love, were able to find an everlasting friendship.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment