Monday, November 7, 2016

BLACK & WHITE FLOWERS by Rachel Robinson: Review by Lys

Black and White Flowers (The Real SEAL Series, #1)Black and White Flowers by Rachel Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"And right before my eyes, one kiss tilted the earth."

This book was definitely not what I was expecting. I was expecting the typical alpha male, SEAL story with hot men and angsty dialogue. Instead, Rachel Robinson gave us insight into the men who wear the elusive title; real men with real feelings. I adored Smith, and I loved his sense of duty and loyalty. His and Carina's story was beautifully tragic and deeply emotional. I also enjoyed meeting Megan, Moose, and Teala. There was so much that went on in this story, but in the end, it all came together wonderfully. I look forward to more of The Real SEAL Series. I can't wait to read Macs and Teala's story next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment