Thursday, November 17, 2016

Torment by Aleya Michelle ~ Review by Juls

TormentTorment by Aleya Michelle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


"Fate has brought us together for a reason. To help each other through the darkness and fix each others wounds."


Hunter and Willow are both survivors of drug abuse and they found each other when they needed it the most. Together, they were able to overcome their addictions and find peace in their lives. I think they were cute and Hunter really pooled out all his tricks when it came to his romantic side! But Torment is more than just a love story. There were moments I swooned and moments I was worried about what was going to happen next. It might even bring tears to your eyes. I think it's a good short read if your looking for one!


-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment